Summer Training/Internship is designed keeping in view the long vacations available with the students. Summer Training/Internship focuses on knowledge enhancement and perspective of students with proper mix of conceptual and practical sessions. Summer training/Internship is designedwith a program rich in content, detailed in nature to fulfill even the most aspiring minds.
In today’s competitive job market, every employer is looking for the best of the best. They want you to have a glowing resume, an array of extracurricular hobbies and, on top of that, previous professional experience. But where do you get experience even before you end your studies or have just passed out from college. Well, we have the answer to this, INTERNSHIPS/SUMMER TRAINING. If you undertake an internship/Summer Training, you will learn the cultural as well as the professional aspects of the job and can show it as an experience in your resume.
Let’s have a look at the top reasons why anyone should do an internship and how its one of the best ways to prepare yourself for the career ahead of you.
1. Industry knowledge Each job/career has its own set of skillset requirement and operates in different ways. Acquiring knowledge during internship will help you realize how you can prepare yourself for the future as well as give you a glimpse into the field. This also helps in deciding if the field you have chosen is the best fit for you or not.
2. Develop your professional skills Whatever you learn at your college/university can help you until a certain point, post that you have to sharpen your skillset to be ahead in the race. As in intern you can get practical knowledge as well as experience as to how to do a job well.
3. Something to show a potential employer Internships give you an opportunity to get exposed to tasks that will be expected from you in the future. You can showcase the same to the interviewer when you are looking out for a job. Employers prefer to choose candidates that have some working experience that is relevant to the position>
4. Grow your network A major advantage of an internship is that you’re able to network and establish relationships with working professionals in your field. Fostering those professional connections can be useful for anything from career advice to a job recommendation. Moreover, developing a circle of friends within your career field can also end up being a good support group
5. Gaining confidence Learning office jargon, the art of small talk and the decorum an office environment demands takes time and exposure. Once you learn what’s expected from you in a professional setting, you’ll learn how to relax more at an office and focus more energy on excelling at the work itself.
|S.No.||Course Name||Course Duration||Fees*||Register|
|1||Cloud Computing||80 hrs||9990||Register Now|
|2||Asp.Net With C#||80 hrs||9990||Register Now|
|3||Core Java||60 hrs||6250||Register Now|
|4||Android||80 hrs||9990||Register Now|
|5||Networking Essentials||80 hrs||8500||Register Now|
|6||PHP/MySQL with WordPress||80 hrs||8500||Register Now|
|7||Advance Java||80 hrs||9990||Register Now|
|8||Big Data-Hadoop||80 hrs||13990||Register Now|
|9||Python||80 hrs||9990||Register Now|
|10||Machine Learning using Python||80 hrs||13900||Register Now|
|11||Data Science with R Programming||80 hrs||13900||Register Now|
|12||Internet of Things(IoT)||80 hrs||11900||Register Now|
|13||MatLab||80 hrs||9990||Register Now|
|14||VLSI||80 hrs||9990||Register Now|
|15||Cyber Security||80 hrs||9990||Register Now|
* Inclusive GST (18%) in Course Fees
* Free Microsoft International Certificate .