Hadoop is an Apache open source framework written in java that allows distributed processing of large datasets across clusters
of computers using simple programming models. A Hadoop frame-worked application works in an environment that provides distributed storage
and computation across clusters of computers.
Hadoop is designed to scale up from single server to thousands of machines, each offering local computation and storage.
Big Data and Hadoop training is designed to help you become a top Hadoop developer. During this course, our expert Hadoop instructors will help you expert in big data technologies.
- Master the concepts of HDFS and MapReduce framework
- Understand Hadoop 2.x Architecture
- Setup Hadoop Cluster and write Complex MapReduce programs
- Learn data loading techniques using Sqoop and Flume
- Perform data analytics using Pig, Hive and YARN
- Implement HBase and MapReduce integration
- Implement Advanced Usage and Indexing
- Schedule jobs using Oozie
- Implement best practices for Hadoop development
- Work on a real life Project on Big Data Analytics
- Understand Spark and its Ecosystem
- Learn how to work in RDD in Spark
for complete course content please register and download
Students will be provided with following credibility enhancement awards and documents.
- Microsoft International Certificate.
- Aspirevision Tech Education Training Certificate.
- Internship/Project Letter (on successful completion of project).